- All Ages (25+) This is the majority of our experiences. We curate the experiences to be suitable for a broad age range.
- ‘Moms Only’ trips (40+) These experiences are designed for moms who have have spent the majority of their life taking care of others. On this experience, we take care of you!
- ‘Adventurers Only’ – These experiences require a certain level of physical ability as the itinerary may include strenuous hikes or locations that are very difficult to get to.
- The Luxury Experience – These experiences are for those who want an extra bit of comfort and pampering on their trip and not as much action.
- Gram Trip – Although the majority of our experiences have content creators with us, gram trips are designed for those who spend a little more time taking photos and getting the perfect Instagram shot. Our locations are typically photo locations and we will double up on our content team.
Each experience has varying accommodation throughout the trip. Where we stay is a vital part of our experience, but we don’t plan a stay in a super high end hotel if there isn’t any time on the itinerary to enjoy it.
All accommodations are hand-picked and up to American standards. Keep in mind, some of the more remote locations have less options available, but we can ensure we do our job to choose the best available option.
Yes. All of our trips are planned with safety in mind, but better safe than sorry. Proof of insurance is required prior to traveling on one of our experiences. If you would like for us to help in securing this for you, let us know and we’re happy to lend a hand.
Please book your flights after you have received written confirmation of your spot on the experience. We will provide recommended arrival/departure times to ensure your flights works with our itinerary.
You are more than welcome to extend your stay longer, after an experience is finished. Make sure to let us know about your plans so we can make adjustments on our side. If you need us to assist you in planning your extension, we’re more than happy to help!
Each trip has a non-refundable deposit. If you cancel your trip within 45 days of departure, you will receive the total of trip minus the deposit. Cancellation within 30 days will be a 50% refund (without the deposit). Any cancellations made within less than 30 days will not receive any refund.
There is a $250 research fee that Remarkable Places charges in order to design a personalized travel itinerary for you. This is the part that we go back and forth with you to get right. If you choose to go forward and book the journey after we have completed your itinerary, there is a service charge added to the final bill.
Each trip has a non-refundable deposit. If you cancel your trip within 45 days of departure, you will receive the total of trip minus the deposit. Cancellation within 30 Days will be a 50% refund (without the deposit). Any cancellations made less than 30 days will not receive any refund.